There are occasions where you want to run an agent under a particular userid, and not the one that was used to install the product. The ITM agent for MQ, for example, needs to run under the mqm account and similarly the ITM for DB2 agent must run under the instance owner, otherwise no data [...]
Subscribe via Email
- No comments have been published yet.
- IWS/WebAdmin Now Supports IBM Workload Scheduler Version 10.1 on
- IBM Workload Scheduler 9.5 on OpenShift – Part 2 on
- IBM Workload Scheduler 9.5 on OpenShift – Part 1 on
- TWS Certificate Expiration – February 10, 2014 – A Date For Your Diary on
- Restricting Visibility Of Plan and Database Objects with the TWS Security File on