In this presentation, learn how linking Tivoli Workload Scheduler and your Tivoli Dynamic Workload Consoles to Active Directory can dramatically reduce the effort required to control access to TWS while greatly improving security overall.
Ease the burden on IT Security by removing the need for local accounts on your TWS infrastructure servers and help your users by delivering custom TDWC console views, with information that’s relevant to their teams, controlled just by being a member of a designated Active Directory group. Provision additional Tivoli Dynamic Workload Console servers into your estate and automatically share your user’s tasks, views and preferences across all consoles automatically.
In this live demonstration, you will see how to:
- Manage your TWS user-base more easily
- Grant or deny access to all TWS and TDWC servers with a click of a button
- Never touch your TWS security file
- Provide a consistent user experience across TDWC servers for your users
- Utilize Single Single-On (SSO) – no need to repeatedly enter passwords
- Deliver custom views and menus in TDWC and publish to your teams
Check out the presentation and live demonstration below and subscribe to the SYSTEMSMANAGED Ltd Youtube channel. Contact us if you would like any further information on how SYSTEMSMANAGED can help you with your Tivoli Workload Scheduler plans.
The slides used in this presentation are available here:- Securing TWS and TDWC with Active Directory